This Week on The Uplifters
In Episode 28, you’ll hear the inspiring story of Rola Ghasani, who was born in Lebanon, raised in Australia, and now lives in Texas. She was the youngest of a large family, quieted by the voices of others throughout her life. She observed the toll silence took on her mother and was determined to provide a different model for her three daughters.
Learning to use her voice set Rola on a mission to care for her mind and body to minimize distress and disease. In this episode, you’ll learn the transformative self-care practices she turns back to daily to help her thrive and the F Method she created to help others find their voices and design lives of holistic richness.
In this episode you’ll learn:
The links between repressed emotion and chronic illness
The 5 factors of Rola’s F Method
The simple and transformative EFT Tapping Method
Don't miss this episode filled with inspiration, empowerment, and the reminder that self-care is a gift you can give yourself and those you love.
You can always listen right here in your email, where you’ll also receive full transcripts (edited and condensed for clarity in the tab next to episode details and comments). But please also subscribe directly to The Uplifters on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Substack, or YouTube, or follow our TikTok for uplifting daily videos. Just click one of those links to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
If you want more conversations like this one, consider going paid. Producing a weekly podcast takes significant time and resources from several talented people. Paid subscriptions make all of our work possible! Plus, you’ll get access to great paid subscriber exclusives like the Uplifter Workshop we hosted earlier this week with Rola!
Click here to check the heart coherence meditation Rola practices each morning.
Learn more about Tapping here.
- Rola's early life in Australia as the youngest of eight children, born to Lebanese parents who migrated due to the civil war
- Rola's transition into adulthood, marriage, and motherhood
- The realization of the importance of self-care and self-discovery in Rola's forties, triggered by the passing of her mother and the desire to lead a more fulfilling life.
THE F METHOD
- Rola introduces her holistic approach to self-care known as the "F method," which focuses on five key areas: fitness, family, finances, future, and fun.
THE IMPACT OF SELF-CARE ON RELATIONSHIPS
- We explore the profound impact of self-care on family dynamics, discussing how taking care of oneself can transform relationships with loved ones.
- The importance of authentic calmness and communication within the family
ROLA’S DAILY SELF-CARE ROUTINE
- Rola shares her daily self-care routine, which includes meditation, journaling, EFT tapping, and physical fitness.
- The significance of finding joy and fun in everyday activities is highlighted, with encouragement for listeners to prioritize activities they love to enhance overall well-being.